Dinner will be held on Monday, March 15th, 2010 for Tulalip Tribes-Closing/Sweep In the Smokehouse. Food will be served in the Kenny Moses Sr.-K.M.B.
The bid will be to feed 300-500 people and is as follows:
(These items will be provided or purchased by the smokehouse committee)
- Deer/Elk Roasts/Grilled Fish
- Boiled Potatoes-quartered or Mashed
- Vegetable: Corn or Green beans
- Bread: Rolls or Frybread
- Green Salad/Potatoes Salad/Macaroni Salad
- Beans w/bacon
- Pies (please have a few sugar free dessert available)
- Cake w/Berries and whip cream
- Seafood if provided
- Extra meats if Deer/Elk are not available
Due to Seasonal change menu could change: committee will keep cook informed if menu is to change per event.
- 200 sandwiches/snacks will be made and put in lunch bags to be handed out in the smokehouse later in the evening.
- The bid includes the following:
- Preparation of all food
- Serving of sandwiches/snacks and drinks when provided: committee will notify cooks.
- Serving of food, making sure servers are keeping areas clean and served @ all times
- Clean up of the kitchen and tables and serving areas
- Paying for any helpers or bid helpers
- If there is leftover food, it will need to be wrapped and set out for people to take.
PLEASE HAND INTO BONNIE JUNEAU (360-716-4369) Contact: J.K. Tsoodle (425-870-4875) Bids will include a timestamp from front reception. BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 4:00P.M. Friday, March 12th, 2010 Bonnie is located 3rd floor administration building. Please check in with proper reception to make bid complete and proper.